Payment instructions are on the Join web page. Invoices can be paid on-line or you can continue to pay by cheque, or cash.
NAV Canada Weather, Flight Planning, NOTAM
Flight planning with weather and NOTAM are available through the NAV Canada website.
Environment Canada and AMA Web Cams
See the AMA Web Cam for highway cameras, road and weather conditions.
Weather from Environment Canada.
Aircraft or Hangar Maintenance
For hangar maintenance just fill out the Maintenance Form. However, if maintenance is needed on the aircraft please follow the procedure listed below as well as filling out the Maintenance Form.
- Immediately phone either Ruff May (403-556-0074) or Lawrence Weston (403-559-4196) and inform them of the problem.
- Fill out a maintenance request form and explain the problem in detail.
- Go to the Reservation Calendar and block off at least 2 days so renters see the problem and do not drive to the airport unnecessarily.
- When you put the notice on the calendar, please highlight the background in RED so the snag is obvious using the Colors: BG: (colors background) and select RED.
- When you have finished reviewing the snag, adjust the time blocked off in the Reservation Calendar to show the number of days the aircraft will be out of service.
- As appropriate, note the problem in the journey log book.
- When the aircraft is repaired, add a comment for the snag (Aircraft Repaired or something to identify its repair) in the reservation calendar so renters know the plane is airworthy again and change the color to GREEN in the Colors: BG: (colors background).